May 14, 2021
We would like to draw your attention to important information about the ‘Basic Immunology’ exam:
- The exam will be IN-PERSON (presence) examination in Lecture rooms I. II. III. and IV. at the dates and times announced in the Neptun system.
- Students will be notified through Neptun’s e-mail system in which room they will take the exam. The list of students taking the exam will also be posted on the notice board at the Lecture room. We ask the students to please wait at a safe distance from each other at the Lecture room door until being asked to enter the room.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask when entering the Lecture room and throughout the exam.
- The exam will be electronic written exam on the medtraining.eu website.
- It is necessary for each student to bring their own Laptop or Tablet device to be able to log in to the Medtrainning website (we are not able to provide a device for the examination).
- The exam can be taken ONLY by using a Laptop or Tablet. A mobile phone is NOT a permitted device for the exam (before seating, the student must turn off the phone and should leave it at a designated place; wearing a smart watch is also not permitted).
- The student should ensure that the Laptop or Tablet is working properly, the battery charge should last during the exam (120 minutes). Charging points (electric outlets) will only be available in limited numbers in the lecture rooms.
- The student is obliged to use the University's Eduroam internet system to log in to Medtraining (this will be monitored).
- At the time of seating, the student will prove his or her identity.
- During the exam, ONLY the Medtraining application can be open on the Laptop or Tablet; keeping open or using another window, application or document is prohibited and will result in disqualification from the exam and a failing grade.
- BEFORE the student finalizes the exam in Medtraining, the student raises raises the hand to indicate to the instructor supervising the exam that he/she wishes to finalize the exam. Then, in the presence of the instructor (the Laptop / Tablet screen should be clearly visible), the student finalizes the exam in Medtraining. Then the instructor records on the attendance sheet the exact time of the exam finalization and the score obtained.
Prof. Dr. Timea Berki
Dr. Ferenc Boldizsár
Department of Immunology and Biotechnology