Basic Immunology information letter
Information letter on Basic Immunology course Pécs, 2022.02.08.
Hereby, we summarize the most important information about the course Basic Immunology in the upcoming spring semester of 2023.
You can find the most important information about the Department of Immunology and Biotechnology at our website: www.immbio.hu. All education materials as well as information letters will be uploaded regularly to our website.
We will monitor the active participation on the lectures and practices using the online Moodle test system (see below).
- The lectures will be held in person Thursdays 12:00-13:30 in Lecture room 4. During the lectures:
- You will need to login to the moodle website (see below).
- From the second week (13 occasions) students will be prompted to answer two test questions (each for 1 point) based on the actual lecture material at the end of the lectures. In total 26 points can be collected this way in these lecture tests. For the acceptance of the semester students must collect at least 10 points, points above 10 will be added to the final exam score.
- We will monitor the presence on the lectures using electronic QR code reading. Maximum 3 absences are allowed from the lectures.
- At the end of the practices, in the last 10 minutes, we will post 5 test questions regarding the actual practical material on Moodle. You will have 5 minutes to complete the "Practice test". For the acceptance of the semester (signature), minimum 50% of the points must be collected from Practice tests. Results above 50% will be honored with extra points which will be added to the exam points:
51%-60% 2 points
61-70% 4 points
71-80% 6 points
81-90% 8 points
above 91% 10 points.
The use of Moodle system:
All students who registered for the Basic Immunology course will be automatically registered in Moodle. For logging in, go to moodle.pte.hu. Your username is your neptun code.
- The exams will be online tests using the Moodle system. The test contains 100 questions and we add the extra points collected during the semester. In total, min. 66 points are needed for a successful exam. We will send out a more detailed information letter ragarding the exam before the exam period.
Ferenc Boldizsar MD, PhD Prof. Dr. Timea Berki
Associate Professor Director